Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Here I find myself

Hi, again. Most of you know me already.... but for those of you who don't, my name is Ashley and I make things. And by things I mean: paintings, magnets, toys, clothes, embroidered fantasticals, screenprinted thingiemabobs, jewelry, felties, and so on and so forth.
For awhile I've been telling myself I need to pick something and stick with it... because otherwise my mind is jumping all over the place, from idea to grand idea. But then my BFF Leanne told me, in so many words, that that mentality is silly, and I should just make what I want to make, and try to sell it ALL!
So here I am, creating this blog that will be full of passionate rants (I'm warning you now) and random, creative do-dads. After I get some inventory, I'll set up an etsy shop, but for now just stay tuned and see what I crank out.
Peace out.

No comments:

Post a Comment