Monday, November 15, 2010

Little Guys (and Girls)



I've finally gotten a chance to make some little friends after a long break from being creative. It was a nice vacation, but I'm glad to be back at "work". I spoke with the owner of MADE, a store dedicated to supporting local Nashville artists, and I will be selling some of these sock and glove animals there.... in the very near future. I'm working on tags for them, hopefully they come out FANTASTIC.
Anyway, the monkey and elephant were commissions from a very old friend (think Jr. High School) who I haven't seen in, um, 17 years?! What would we do without Facebook?
The bunnies are some that will be for sale at Made, along with others.
I feel like it's ironic that bunnies mate like crazy to make more bunnies, and here I am, cranking out bunny after bunny with needle and thread. Seems appropriate.
I'll also be updating my etsy shop soon... if I can remember the password. That's how long it's been.

No comments:

Post a Comment