Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Why Leanne is my top person by Ashley

1. When she wakes up, she has bedhead hair. And sometimes she goes out in public without fixing it.
2. She has the best laugh, and I get to hear it everytime I say something funny.
3. When we're at a show, and she likes the music, she bobs her head, and her arms are bent. 
4. She can run on a treadmill for an hour.
5. She spends her money on the good groceries and then will cook for you.
6. On Saturday mornings, when we lived in the same house, if I knew she was awake, I wanted to get up, even if it was early.
7. On those same mornings, I often would climb in her bed and we'd talk about the ridiculousness of the night before.
8. She always, no matter what I say or what I do, stands beside me.
9. When she has to be, she is painfully honest with me.
10. She lends me her clothes, and doesn't care how long I keep them.
11. She is intense. But only in the good way.
12. I can ask her anything about the human body, and she usually knows the answer.
13. She's beautiful.
14. She's smart.
15. She tucks her pants inside her boots, but not cause that's the cool thing to do, because she has too because of the snow.
16. She tells me if I'm settling for something.
17. I think if she could financially support me to be a full time artist, she would.
18. She would let me live with her for the summer in Colorado if I want to.
19. She's my favorite slasa dancing partner.
20. She has to rub fabric between her thumb and first finger like a nervous tick.
21. We used to swim every night we could after coming home from Lous.
22. We let each other date our ex if we think it will work out.
23. She taught me how to put friends before boyfriends.
24. She doesn't let me pull out that one long hair she has on her arm.
25. She shares eyeshadow with me that she thinks I'll like.
26. We have the same exact love for pomegranate italian soda.
27. Purple and red.
28. Whenever I'm having a really really great time, I realize all I want is for her to be with me so we can have a really really great time TOGETHER!
29. She wears tights, even if they have holes or runs in them. And she calls it punk rock.
30. She answers the phone every time she can.

1 comment:

  1. Reading your lists reminded me of this Pin. http://pinterest.com/pin/546835579724835266/
    I revisited it, and it's totally you two :) <3

    ReplyDelete