Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Easiest List I've Ever Made by Leanne


1. I trust her further than I can throw a frisbee.
2. We are equally bad at frisbee, darts and pool and admit that it’s luck if we happen to do good.
3. When we share blackberry cobbler, she takes more of the fruit part and lets me have more of the yummy crust.
4. She reminds me that someday I will meet a boy and it will be easy.
5. Listening to her plans, however often they may change, always excites me.
6. I don’t have to try to like her.
7. When Sarah and I picked out a house with holes in the wall and floor for the three of us to live in, she didn’t complain and forgave me without me having to ask.
8. She has an adorable Dr.Pepper addiction.
9. If we are having a conversation and she has to go to the bathroom, she doesn’t stop, she just leaves the door open so we can continue.
10. She thinks about things like 401Ks and retirement.
11. She is so beautiful and so smart.
12. Her artwork looks like her.
 
13. One time she kept a secret from me and cried about it when she told me because we don’t keep secrets from eachother.
14. When we lived together on Locust St. I woke up one morning with a note on my door that said, “Reasons ** likes me.”
15. I would do anything to protect her because I care about her that much.
16. I genuinely dislike the people who wrong her. Why would anyone ever hurt this girl?
17. She sent me the school picture that she looks like a teacher in.
18. She knows what I do when I like the music at shows.
19. When she knows I really need it, she makes me feel special.
20. She is the first person I think of when something really good or bad or weird or funny happens to me.
21. Even when I act like a nine year old, she defends me like an adult.
22. We turned to each other when the worst thing in the world happened.


23. We take pictures like this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment