Friday, January 3, 2014

52 Portraits

Last year my friend Rebekka did a photo project where she took portraits of her friends and family and featured one every week. I loved this idea so much that I decided to do my own 52 portraits project this year.

Some of you may know that I started college as a photography major. My favorite subject has always been people. I feel like everyone is so beautiful in their own special way and I enjoy trying to capture their beauty. I ended up changing majors, so these days I just take pictures because it's fun. In fact, I'll be doing this series using only my iphone and different photo editing apps.

The order of my series will be completely random, and mostly based on who I've seen recently. I'm doing this to get back into thinking more creatively, and hopefully to honor people in my life.

My week 1 portrait will be posted in the next couple of days. I hope you enjoy what you see, and don't be surprised if I ask to take your photograph!

No comments:

Post a Comment