Saturday, January 4, 2014

Week 1: Sharon


This is my beautiful friend Sharon. Sharon and I have been close for a few years now, and I'm so glad she's in my life. She's a talented photographer who inspires me constantly. We can sit for hours and talk about anything- art, God, family, men, pets, work, school, you name it. I trust this woman and appreciate her honesty, and I love that I can tell her absolutely anything without fear of judgment. She is one of the sweetest, most caring and generous people I know. Sharon is creative and smart and sometimes we just sit around brainstorming ideas for art projects and have a good time. She also helps me remember to be gentle with myself. She is such a special person to know, and I feel so fortunate to call her my friend.

**This is part of the 52 portraits series**

No comments:

Post a Comment