Thursday, January 9, 2014

Week 2: Conor


This guy right here. Have you ever known someone who lights up a room whenever he walks in? That's what Conor does.
I met Conor way back in the 8th grade. We were instant friends, obviously. Something like 20 years later, and I find myself hanging out with him on New Year's Eve on a dance floor, which I am thinking is probably one of his favorite places to be. Even though he lives far away in New York, and years go by between our visits, we always pick up where we left off like no time has passed.
Conor is someone who really fights for what he believes in. He's compassionate, intelligent, fun, accepting of others, easy to talk to, and has a great heart. I'm proud of the man he has become and I'm so happy that he's my friend.

**This is part of the 52 portraits series**

No comments:

Post a Comment