Monday, March 31, 2014

Week 13: Jonathan


This guy right here? This is Jonathan. Jonathan is the husband to Tish, and father to two beautiful little girls. He's also a recently ordained Anglican Priest, and I couldn't be happier for him!

Jonathan and I met about 5 years ago, and getting to know him and Tish has been such a blessing to me. He is one of the smartest people I know. I could ask him anything, and he'd probably have an answer. He has taught me so much about God, and with the help of him and his wife, I have developed a deeper and more meaningful relationship with God, and for that, I am so grateful. Their knowledge, prayers and guidance has really been such a gift to me. Jonathan is also very honest, loyal and kind. There have been countless times that I've talked to him and Tish about my struggles, and he is very sympathetic. It's obvious he cares a great deal about his friends. Also, it's pretty cool to have such a good friend be capable of Blessing you!

I miss him and Tish very much, but I know there is work to be done where they are. So I wish them the best, and hope to visit with them as much as possible.

**This is part of the 52 portraits series**


No comments:

Post a Comment