Monday, May 5, 2014

Week 17: Rebekka


This is my dear friend Rebekka. She is kind of out of control amazing. She's one of my favorite people, hands down, and I really, really love this girl. She's extremely gifted, creative and smart. She's figured out how to quit her day job and make it as an artist, with her latest adventure being spinning her own yarn. But it's not just all that.... there's so much more....

Rebekka is one of the kindest people I've met since I moved to Nashville. She has such a sweet and funny disposition. She's someone I want to spend time with because she is so interesting, I learn so much from her, and she's SO FUN. I bet she's a pretty cool wife too. (I'll introduce you to her husband next.)

And oh my goodness.... her laugh. Her laugh is the best laugh you've ever heard!

**This is part of the 52 portraits series**

No comments:

Post a Comment