Thursday, May 22, 2014

Week 18: Manley


This is my friend Manley. He is husband to Rebekka. The first time I met him he said, "Hi, my name is Manley," and I was like, "yah you are" because I'm a nerd like that. I'm sure he's heard that a million times, but I'm so grateful he decided he'd be my friend anyway.

Manley is so great. He has got to be one of the kindest people I know. I'm pretty sure he'd do just about anything for anyone, especially his wife, which is really sweet, and also I think that's how it should be. He's a licensed architect (yay Manley!!) and works for this awesome small firm in East Nashville. Every time I drive past a new place and see the Powell Architect sign in the window I think "Sweet! Another great place to hang out in East Nashville that Manley has a hand in!"

Even though I don't get to hang out with him and Rebekka near as much as I'd like to, I'm so proud to call Manley a friend. He's such a stand up guy.

**This is part of the 52 portrait series**

No comments:

Post a Comment