Sunday, January 26, 2014

Week 4: Lori


And now I introduce you to Lori. Isn't she stunning? Lori is extremely friendly, outgoing and genuine. She's also kind and would do anything for her friends and family. She literally gives and gives and gives to people, without expecting anything in return. I don't know how she does it!

She's super cool, she loves football, enjoys hosting parties at her home and adores her dogs. She's down to earth, up for anything, and she's a loving wife. She plays music at church and is always willing to help anyone in need. Also, poor Lori is allergic to avocados. I can't imagine going through life without avocados.

Lori was my first friend when I moved to Nashville. We met in the summer and she pretty much scooped me up and took me under her wing. She introduced me to a lot of great people, and took me to my now favorite place to two step, Roberts. She really made my transition to living in Nashville smooth, and for that I am so grateful. Thank you, Lori, for being my friend. You are truly a special woman and one of my favorite people!!

**This is part of the 52 portraits series**

No comments:

Post a Comment