Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Week 6: Kendall


This is my friend Kendall. Kendall and I met when we briefly worked together at a cupcake shop. Even though we only worked together for about a month, we instantly became friends and continued to hang out. I'm glad we did, because over the last two and a half years she has become a really special friend to me. She is one of the most supportive people in my life. She is also one of those girls that knows how to have a good time and is up for anything! I went rafting with her last Fall and it was one of the most exciting adventures I've been on. She also took me to Atlanta to celebrate her and her friend's birthdays last year. I'd never been to Atlanta, and that's a trip I'll not soon forget! She is super dedicated to our friendship, and even thought we don't get to see each other often, when we do hang out, we have those crazy-fun-magical nights that remind me I'm still young. 

Kendall is moving back to Atlanta at the end of the month with her husband. I'm sad to see them go, but I know they will be so happy to be closer to their friends there. And I will have another place to go visit on the weekends!

**This is part of the 52 portraits series**

No comments:

Post a Comment