Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Week 8: Erin


Meet Erin. This woman is FUN. We met through my friend Joe while we were in college (she later married him!). She is a really sweet woman who genuinely cares about how her friends are. She is so supportive and encouraging and that makes her a special friend to have. She is hilarious and spunky and full of life. She is also an amazing mom to her son. And she will soon be a mom of two!

I love this girl for so many reasons. She is a true friend, who, no matter how long it's been since our last visit, wants to get together and catch up whenever I come to town. She makes me laugh and she makes me think and she makes me feel thankful to know her.  She means so much to me. I'm so glad to call her a friend and I hope she knows that I miss her so much! 

**This is part of the 52 portraits series**

No comments:

Post a Comment