Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Week 9: Anthony


Oh Anthony. Anthony is one of my favorite people. Even though we never got the chance to be super close friends, he is such a special person to me. I don't even know if he realizes it!

There is just something about Anthony that makes anyone who crosses his path HAPPY. He's funny and has a great attitude, he's sweet and thoughtful and this guy can get me to dance! And not many people can say that! I've had the honor of spending a few New Year's Eves (is that the plural form of New Year's Eve??) with this guy and some of our friends, and it's always a good time. And I'll never forget that time he carried my shoes for me when my feet hurt so bad I had to walk barefoot! Such a gentleman!

If you're lucky enough to be in the same town as him, you gotta hang out with this guy. Miss you Anthony!

**This is part of the 52 portraits series**

No comments:

Post a Comment