Monday, May 26, 2014

Week 20: Milo


This kid slays me. And I don't use that phrase lightly. This is my youngest nephew Milo. He is Rhys' little brother. Just when I thought my heart couldn't possibly grow anymore, he was put into my arms. Milo is so special to me. He is silly- he's got the cutest laugh (and he's always making himself laugh!). He's energetic- he's always running laps around the house. He's curious- he's always wanting to see and do whatever his big brother is doing. He's mischievous- whenever he's about to do something he knows he shouldn't, he gets a look in his eyes, just long enough to warn you! He's affectionate- he loves to give hugs and kisses. He's smart- sometimes he'll say or do something that just blows me away. He's a momma's boy, and I know my sister loves that!

He is another one of the loves of my life, and again, I'm so glad I get to be his Aunt.

**This is part of the 52 portraits series**

No comments:

Post a Comment