Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Week 21: Chris


This is my friend Chris. I met him and his wife Sharon a few years back and they have both become very dear to my heart. Chris is one of those guys that just when you think you know him, you discover he has five more layers to him that you knew nothing about. Somehow he can pull off being a successful musician, writer and visual artist all at the same time. He's extremely well read, and very intelligent. He can come off as quiet, but I think he's either listening with intention or deep in his own thoughts. He can also come off as wild, hence the portrait above. He's one of the most honest people I know, and has always been available for a conversation, no matter how silly or difficult the topic. Also, his faith is something I admire, and something I'm always learning from. I truly appreciate our friendship, and I'm so glad that he and Sharon are in my life.

**This is part of the 52 portraits series**


No comments:

Post a Comment