Friday, July 25, 2014

Week 27: Tim


This is Tim. He's married to my sister Angie. The thing about Tim is he's not just a brother-in-law, he's my brother. He's been in my life since I was really young. Honestly, I can't even remember how far back we go. But it's way back. I can't imagine a better partner for my sister. He is wild. He is hilarious. He is goofy and ridiculously hyper at times. He's full of life and young at heart. But he's more than all that. He's a hard worker. He's fiercely loyal. He would do anything to give his wife and children a good life. He and my sister have built a business from the ground up and they are successful because they are great at what they do, but mostly, because they bust their butt to make it work. Tim is smart, and wise and knows how to take care of his family. He's also very loving, and very caring. And he's not just these things to his wife and children, this extends to the rest of us as well. He treats my mother very well. He treats me like the little sister he never had. He's close with my other sister and brother and we all get along so well because he is one of the family. We love him to pieces and feel so blessed that he's in our lives. And not just because he can fix our cars and make us a mean margarita. Because he's amazing!

**This is part of the 52 portraits series**

No comments:

Post a Comment