Thursday, December 11, 2014

Week 29: Hailey


This is my sweet little angel faced niece Hailey. She just turned THIRTEEN. God bless us! She is her mother's daughter! She's silly, sweet, smart and artistic. She writes her own songs and loves to sing, and she's good at both of those things! She's also recently participated in a school musical, which takes way more courage than I've ever had! Hailey loves animals, too. This child has had more interesting pets than anyone else I know. She especially likes mice, hamsters and guinea pigs. In fact, when I moved out to the country in Tennessee, a puppy showed up on my doorstep, and the next thing I knew, she was calling her mom in Texas to find out if she could bring it home with her! She has a soft heart for animals, and it's just one of the things I love about her.
We also have a strong bond, because when she was little, often her and her sister Tristen would come spend the weekend or a week with me when I lived in Austin. We always had so much fun, and I miss being so close to them.
Hailey is growing up so fast, I wish I could slow down time. I also wish I could shorten the distance between me and her so that I could see her more often. I love this girl!

**This is part of the 52 portraits series**

No comments:

Post a Comment